Wig Customisation and Fitting Intensive ClassRegular price £799.99
Only 6 spaces available.
All our classes are beginners friendly yet also perfect for advance student who are looking to enhance their skill set. All classes are watch and hands on.
Welcome to EA's Intensive Training.
Your training will take place at:
Melissa Janes Salon Academy
5 Bolton Street
We also offer online live classes if you prefer. Simply request this option before booking your class.
Choose from: Lace closure or lace frontal wig class & 1:1 or group class
YOU WILL LEARN:
Module 1 - Consultation:
- How to cover a comprehensive Consultation with a client and what it involves
- Best way to record details from Consultation
- How to prep for the appointment with the information the client has provided
- How to sew a band and wig combs in the correct positions
Module 2 - Prepping The Lace:
- How to bleach the knots correctly
- How to wash the lace properly
- Appropriate positions to sew wig band for ultimate security
- How to pluck the frontal for a natural hair flow
- How to tint the lace to match the client’s complexion
Module 3- Install:
- Choosing the most appropriate braiding pattern for the style.
- How to fit, cut and customise the lace to suit the client's hairline
- How to securely install the lace wig to fit the client's head
- Ensuring the security and flatness for a seamless install
Module 4- Styling:
- Deciding a hairstyle with the client
- How to section the hair before styling
- Choosing the correct tool to help accomplish client's chosen style
- How to style the wig for a flawless/glamorous finish
Module 5- Client Care:
- How to maintain their new hairstyle.
- Best maintenance product
Module 6 (VALUE MOUDLE) - Content:
- How to take pictures that can be used for future advertise
- How to take captivating video content